Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today story and Information

Hello guys. Thanks to visit, come and write a comment on my blog. I'm really like it. Thanks thanks. And if you want, me link you, just let me know ya, like write a comment or email me. I Will reply on your blog. ;) Thanks again guys.

Yesterday, i can't find my Nikon D5000 in Jakarta. I ask everybody who, have a Nikon Camera, but zero know that Nikon store . :-/ Hope you know the right place to buy some camera. (Thanks Before :). Oh yeah, if i don't fine some Nikon D5000 camera, i can't take a picture and upload my style photo on Blogger :-/. So i'm sorry, on my blog, don't have, a picture of today i wear. Hope you understand.

3 comments:

  1. hope you can find the camera soon :)
    and i love audrey hepburn for sure

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried jakarta photography center in Kemang? They also had their online catalog on http://www.jpckemang.com

    Or you can try looking at nearest electronic solution or electronic city. They have series of DSLR there. I hope this will help, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure..no problem!! I've linked your blog in return :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to visit and write a comment on my blog. I Will reply your comment on your blog. :)