Monday, December 21, 2009

I love Edgy but sometimes i have a little crush with vintage

Hey hey! thanks for help guys, and i found my camera! So happy me. I got Nikon P90, sadly not my D5000 :( huhuhu. but, it's okay, i can start my fashion career. :D hehehe. Oh yeah, thanks again guys, to come and visit my blog, and also you write comments. Thanks very much! :D i will reply your comment on your blog.

Okay, yesterday i really love about edgy, but i don't know, today i'm being like preppy girl. Ha-Ha. I don't why, and i love pastel color, like nude, pink soft, soft violet, dark navy, and grey. Ohh! i love vintage. So i want to say, bye edgy, i'm so love about vintage or can you call, i had a little crush with vintage. Hahhaha.. LOL

fyi : tomorrow i will start my fashion career. Let's see my fashion style tomorrow. <3 Thanks thanks!! :D

With love,
bold romance

2 comments:

  1. i love to be edgy and sometimes vintagers too hehehe


    hey,i have a new post! please leave a comment on it yaaa:) thanks

    http://reginastacia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to visit and write a comment on my blog. I Will reply your comment on your blog. :)