Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Having Holiday. Gift. Delete. Missing

Okay guys. I Want to say 'Merry Christmas and Happy New Year' :). Because i goes to having holiday in my grandma house in Manado. So long i'm not see my grandma and sometimes miss her. Great, i wish this holiday become so fun, oh yeah, and i miss my family too in there. 1 year i'm not see them again. Hahaha. But maybe i'm also miss my blogg. I Don't know in Manado i can blogging or not, because in my grandma house, doesn't have a some a internet. Hahha. so i think i can say goodbye. I'm living 27 December - 2 Januari. I Will miss you guys.

Hum, btw. I got some a gift from my dad. It was so suprise, but he's doesn't want me know what the gift :-/ until the christmas day. Hahaha. Ohh yeah, can't wait the christmas day.

Oh yeah, the sadly i'm deleting my twitter. ! I don't wanna to tweeting again. Just make a wanna focus to shcool. ;) But i'm never delete my blogg! NEVER! :D

Missing my old diary book. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to visit and write a comment on my blog. I Will reply your comment on your blog. :)