Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ask me.

Hahaha. Laugh. somebody sent me some an email to me. And he/she's give me some a question.

What is your name ?
Stella. so how about you?
I'm ....
What?
Ugh, forget it.
Okay.
Can i ask you something?
Sure. What the question?
Okay. good. what's your favorite song?
Hahaha. funny question. well.. i love all song. but the most is LadyGaga song.
Yea, me too. Humm, what's your favorite movie?
Many!
Great. What's that?
Twilight of saga (twilight, new moon, and the coming soon eclipse and breaking dawn), Band Of Brothers hahaha as i'am i love the world war movie, Mama Mia, 2012, The Clique, HSM 1 2 3, It's New Life for now, Stardust.
Wow. and what's is your favorite singer ?
Lady Gaga, and Katty Perry
Mee too. Humm, what's is your favorite artis of fashion?
Corry Kennedy and Peaches Geldof
What's your favorite actor?
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Ashlee Greene.
What's your favorite color?
Dark Navy and Tersquie
Cool. Okay i know you're a twilight of saga holic. What's your favorite cast of volturi?
Jane and Aro. They are really great. On vampire family i love the volturi's family.
on The cullen's ?
Yea! i almost forget. I Really really love Alice. She's so cute and adorable with fantastic clothes. Hahah.
Do you like Jacob and Friends ?
Not really. But i think taylor is good to play as Jacob.
Do you team Jacob?
No. I'm team edward because he's so love with bella. LOL
Hahahah.. funny. Now back to your's. What's your dream?
Wahaah my dream? well.. i wan't being a fashion stylish. And you know right i'm now 12th Years Old. hahahhaha.
Now, about fashion. What's your inspiration of fashion.
My brothers, Corry Kennedy and many more.
You have a crush? hahah..
Humm.. yea.
Okay stella. bye, that's the last question see ya, and hope we can email-ing again.
Yea. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to visit and write a comment on my blog. I Will reply your comment on your blog. :)